Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ADDED FEBRUARY 15, 2019 - The materials for the meeting of the Board are now available.
- NOTICED FEBRUARY 7, 2019 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the meeting of the Board is now available.
- ADDED JANUARY 7, 2019 - The 2019 Professional Engineers Act, Professional Land Surveyors’ Act, and Geologist and Geophysicist Act, and their related regulations, are now available on the Board’s website.
- ADDED NOVEMBER 19, 2018 - At the request of the Department of Conservation, the Board is posting the following announcement. Please do not contact this Board for further information; contact information is available at the link below.
The State Mining and Geology Board and the Department of Conservation are accepting applications for the position of State Geologist. The California State Geologist serves as the head of the California Geological Survey (CGS), one of the largest state surveys in the nation. Interested parties should visit the Department of Conservation website for application instructions. https://www.conservation.ca.gov/smgb/Pages/state-geologist-position.aspx
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944