Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ANNOUNCED JANUARY 9, 2020 - NCEES updates for 2020 Examinations.
- ADDED JANUARY 9, 2020 - The Meeting Materials for the January 16-17, 2020 meeting of the Board are now available.
- NOTICED JANUARY 3, 2020 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the meeting of the Board is now available.
- UPDATED DECEMBER 31, 2019 - The 2020 versions of the Professional Engineers Act, the Professional Land Surveyors' Act, the Board Rules, the Geologist & Geophysicist Act, and the Regulations Relating to the Practices of Geology and Geophysics are now available.
- FRAUD SCAM ALERT DECEMBER 20, 2019 - The Board and the Department of Consumer Affairs have been made aware of a fraud scam targeting licensees. Read the Department's Fraud Scam Alert for more information about the scam and tips on how to avoid and report fraud scams.
- ADDED OCTOBER 22, 2019 - Beginning in Fall of 2019, the Board will introduce Alternate Item Types to its California exams. Please click on the link for further information.
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944