Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- NOTICED NOVEMBER 26, 2019 - The California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists is proposing to amend Title 16, California Code of Regulations sections 407, 410, and 3005 and to adopt Title 16, California Code of Regulations section 3010 relating to fees and duplicate certificates. Links to the Notice and its attachments, the Initial Statement of Reasons and its attachments, and the Proposed Regulatory Text are available here.
- ADDED NOVEMBER 14, 2019 - The meeting materials for the November 21-22, 2019 meeting of the Board are now available.
- NOTICED NOVEMBER 7, 2019 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the meeting of the Board is now available.
- ADDED OCTOBER 22, 2019 - Beginning in Fall of 2019, the Board will introduce Alternate Item Types to its California exams. Please click on the link for further information.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 1, 2019 - The Board has adopted Title 16, CCR sections 3022, 3022.1 and 3022.2 and amended section 3031 to clarify the education and experience requirements for PG and PGP licensure. For information, review: 1) FAQs-Updates to the PG and PGP Licensure Requirements; 2) FAQs Regarding PG and PGP Licensure Requirements; and (3) regulation text. The updates affect applicants applying for the Fall 2020 exam cycle and subsequent cycles. New applications and a new reference form will be posted to the Board website on November 5, 2019 for applicants applying for the Fall 2020 exam cycle.
- ANNOUNCED JULY 25, 2019 - The NCEES PE Chemical Engineer exam will have new specifications starting in January 2020. Please see specifications on the NCEES website.
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944