Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATED
- ADDED MAY 9, 2019 - The meeting materials for the May 13, 2019 Board teleconference are now available.
- ANNOUNCED MAY 3, 2019 - The 2019 edition of the Handbook of Laws and Rules is now available for purchase for $10.00 per copy. Please send your written request, with a check or money order made payable to "DCA," to the Board at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300, Sacramento, CA 95833.
- NOTICED MAY 1, 2019 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the May 13, 2019, Board teleconference is now available.
- ADDED NOVEMBER 19, 2018 - At the request of the Department of Conservation, the Board is posting the following announcement. Please do not contact this Board for further information; contact information is available at the link below.
The State Mining and Geology Board and the Department of Conservation are accepting applications for the position of State Geologist. The California State Geologist serves as the head of the California Geological Survey (CGS), one of the largest state surveys in the nation. Interested parties should visit the Department of Conservation website for application instructions. https://www.conservation.ca.gov/smgb/Pages/state-geologist-position.aspx
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944