Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATED
- ADDED JULY 31, 2019 - The materials for the meeting of the Board are now available.
- NOTICED JULY 25, 2019 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the August 8-9, 2019 meeting of the Board is now available.
- ANNOUNCED JULY 25, 2019 - The NCEES PE Chemical Engineer exam will have new specifications starting in January 2020. Please see specifications on the NCEES website.
- ANNOUNCED JULY 17, 2019 - On July 11, 2019 the Office of Administrative Law approved the Board’s proposed action to adopt Title 16, CCR sections 3022, 3022.1, 3022.2, and amend Title 16, CCR section 3031. This action clarifies educational and experience requirements for applicants seeking licensure as a professional geologist or professional geophysicist, certification in a specialty in geology or geophysics, and certification as a geologist in training. This regulatory action becomes effective on October 1, 2019.
Click HERE for further information.
- ANNOUNCED JUNE 4, 2019 - Changes and updates for the Fall 2019 NCEES examinations.
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944