Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ADDED SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 - The Board invites you to participate in an important survey about the content of the Professional Geologist – California Specific Exam (CSE). The responses to this survey will assist in determining the content tested on the CSE exam. The survey will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. The survey must be completed by October 31, 2018. Click HERE to access the CSE content review survey.
- ADDED AUGUST 30, 2018 - The materials for the September 6-7, 2018 meeting of the Board are now available HERE.
- NOTICED AUGUST 23, 2018 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the September 6-7, 2018 Board meeting is now available.
- ADDED MAY 8, 2018 - The NCEES PE Nuclear Engineer examination will be transitioning from a pencil-and-paper format to a computer-based testing (CBT) format beginning in October 2018. This will be a single-day testing event on October 19, 2018. For additional information regarding the administration of this examination, please review NCEES’ announcement regarding the examination: https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/nuclear/
- ADDED MAY 8, 2018 - The NCEES PE Fire Protection exam has new specifications beginning with the October 2018 administration. Please see NCEES’ website for additional information: https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/fire-protection/
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944