Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ADDED DECEMBER 7, 2018 - The materials for the meeting of the Board are now available here.
- NOTICED NOVEMBER 30, 2018 - The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists published the Geology Education Rulemaking Notice. The Board proposes to adopt Title 16, California Code of Regulations sections 3022, 3022.1, 3022.2, and amend Title 16, California Code of Regulations section 3031.
- NOTICED NOVEMBER 30, 2018 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the December 13-14, 2018 Board meeting is now available.
ADDED November 28, 2018 – The Board invites licensed CEG’s from California, Oregon, and Washington to participate in an important survey about the content of the California Certified Engineering Geologist Exam (CEG). The responses to this survey will assist in determining the content tested on the California CEG exam. The survey will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. The survey must be completed by December 31, 2018.
Follow the appropriate link to access the CEG content review survey.
- ADDED NOVEMBER 19, 2018 - The Board has submitted its 2018 Sunset Review Report to the Legislature. The report is now available on the Board's website.
- ADDED NOVEMBER 19, 2018 - At the request of the Department of Conservation, the Board is posting the following announcement. Please do not contact this Board for further information; contact information is available at the link below.
The State Mining and Geology Board and the Department of Conservation are accepting applications for the position of State Geologist. The California State Geologist serves as the head of the California Geological Survey (CGS), one of the largest state surveys in the nation. Interested parties should visit the Department of Conservation website for application instructions. https://www.conservation.ca.gov/smgb/Pages/state-geologist-position.aspx