Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ADDED MAY 8, 2018 - The NCEES PE Nuclear Engineer examination will be transitioning from a pencil-and-paper format to a computer-based testing (CBT) format beginning in October 2018. This will be a single-day testing event on October 19, 2018. Registration is currently open. For additional information regarding the administration of this examination, please review NCEES’ announcement regarding the examination: https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/nuclear/
- ADDED MAY 8, 2018 - The NCEES PE Fire Protection exam has new specifications beginning with the October 2018 administration. Please see NCEES’ website for additional information: https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/fire-protection/
- ADDED MAY 8, 2018 - NCEES invites you to participate in an important survey about the content of the Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) exam.
The responses to this survey will be used to determine the content tested on the FS exam and will take 20 to 30 minutes. The survey must be completed by August 20, 2018. Click HERE to access the FS content review survey. If you have any questions, please contact NCEES at FScontentreview@ncees.org. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
- POSTED MARCH 19, 2018 - The Board is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies on the Land Surveying Technical Advisory Committee (TAC). The TACs advise and assist the Board and its staff on land surveying matters and usually meet once a year. If you are interested, please visit our TAC Vacancies page and complete the Technical Advisory Committee Member Application.
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944