NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES.
- ANNOUNCED APRIL 28, 2017- The Board is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies on its Geology and Geophysicist Technical Advisory Committees (TACs). Click HERE for requirements and application.
- Monday, May 1st, 2017 is the Final Filing Date for the Fall 2017 CA state examinations. Please visit our Exam Schedule for more information regarding examinations administered this cycle.
Please note that this Final Filing Date only applies to the CA state examinations. If you are applying for a NCEES examination, you do not need to apply with the CA Board until you have successfully passed the NCEES examinations. You can register directly with NCEES when their registration opens for the Fall 2017 cycle. Please see NCEES.org for more information on registering and visit New Application Process for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
- ADDED APRIL 7, 2017 - The Spring 2017 Board Bulletin is now available.
- NOTICED MARCH 28, 2017 - The Board's traffic engineering program is seeking licensed traffic engineers to participate in an online occupational analysis. Click HERE for more information and a link to the survey.
- UPDATED MARCH 20, 2017 - Changes related to the use of the Corner Record form while practicing land surveying become effective on April 1, 2017. Click HERE for further information.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 25, 2016 - The Board is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies on its civil engineering and land surveying Technical Advisory Committees (TACs). Click HERE for requirements and application.